Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Zero.


Short, long. A snapshot, a description. In a metropolis that brews with culture (in the broadest sense of the term... not only the intellectual, fancy-schmancy bits of it, the elite's culture) and tones stories, images/tales are bound to bombard any and every soul in this City. I too am subject to the influence of that culture mixture that distills into a multitude of feelings: compassion, amazement, anger, happiness, despise, understanding...nostalgia. As I can no longer contain all of these emotions and thoughts I will simply let some of these stories, allegories or loose ideas be spilled over the rim of my everyday life. What whatever random pace. In my attempt to be reasonably realistic I will stick to the order of magnitude of number 8000.  Eight million just seemed to me like a task infinitely far from my ambitions. I will dwell and depart and who knows where will I find a "harbor".